Peter D Mosses
BA, MSc, DPhil (Oxford University)
Professor Emeritus, Computer Science, Swansea University, UK
Visitor, Programming Languages Group, Software Technology, TU Delft, The Netherlands
The focus of my current research is further development of the component-based approach to semantics of programming languages, established by the PLanCompS project, together with tool support and major case studies.
My old personal home page at Swansea University is no longer updated, and will be removed. All items of potential current interest have been copied to this new home page; most of the other items have been copied to the archives page.
ORCID • Google Scholar • Researchr • ResearchGate • DBLP • AMiner • Scopus • GitHub
Recent and forthcoming meetings in which I’m involved:
- BENEVOL 2018: The 17th Belgium-Netherlands Software Evolution Workshop, Delft, The Netherlands, 10–11 December 2018
- Seminar by Mohammad Mousavi: Conformance Testing as a Tool for Designing Connected Vehicle Functions, Delft, The Netherlands, 13 December 2018 (visit host)
- Lovelace lecture 2019 by Gordon Plotkin: Languages for learning, London, UK, 4 March 2019
- LangDev’19: an informal meeting on language development using language workbenches, Amsterdam, The Netherlands, 21–22 March 2019
- FSEN 2019: 8th IPM International Conference on Fundamentals of Software Engineering, Tehran, Iran, 1–3 May 2019 (PC member)
- SBLP 2019: XXIII Brazilian Symposium on Programming Languages, Universidade Federal da Bahia – UFBA, Salvador, Brazil, 23–27 September 2019 (PC member)
- HFM 2019: History of Formal Methods Workshop, Porto, Portugal, 11 October 2019 (PC member)